ChewyLogic LLC (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
ChewyLogic provides a digitalized cognitive assessment application called eSLUMS. eSLUMS consists of a cognitive assessment designed to help you assess and monitor your cognitive status. As part of its service, ChewyLogic collects information, including your registration details and information about your performance. By registering for and downloading eSLUMS, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this document and agree to the information practices described below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is ChewyLogic LLC address.
Collection Of Information
When you register to use eSLUMS, we collect the following:
– Your sign-in data (your email address), which we use to identify you for access to your account.
– Device information. We may collect information about the device or any computer you may use to download or stream a copy of the eSLUMS application on your device such as the device’s unique identifiers and operating system for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may associate device information with your sign-in data and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
– Position information. We may collect information using the GPS system about your current location (only the state/ province/ region) to provide the matching language and localization features necessary for using eSLUMS.
If you contact us for customer service, we may also collect any information you give us. We use this information to identify you as a customer and help improve our service.
We will not sell, rent or give any of your personal information to third parties, with the following exceptions:
– If we need to in order to provide a product or service you have requested.
– If you have explicitly given us permission to do so.
– If we have obtained legal agreement to collaborate with research institutions to further improve the design and/or development of the product and/or its service
And except from the following legal circumstances:
– If we are responding to a subpoena, court order, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims.
– If we have to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Storage And Retention Of Information
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the eSLUMS application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share a password with anyone.
- FREE users are able to store most recent test results only
- PRO users can delete test results that are no longer relevant or keep storing results as long as their account is active
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information against loss; theft; unauthorized access, collection and disclosure; and improper use or modification.
Your personal information is password-protected and can only be seen by you and us. You acknowledge that if you disclose your password to anyone else, we cannot be held responsible for any misuse of your data. No security system is perfectly effective. And since the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore you acknowledge that we are not responsible for any misuse of your data that may occur from malicious attacks from third parties, unless it can be shown that we have failed to follow reasonable security precautions.
You have the right to ask us not to store or process your personal data for marketing purposes or to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right to stop receiving marketing emails from us at any time by contacting us at ChewyLogic LLC.
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the eSLUMS application or the services we provide are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.